Alabama center sells the unclaimed luggage of hundreds of airline tourists

For the 1000’s of airline vacationers who get rid of their luggage each and every yr, 99% will ultimately get their property again. On the other hand, for the 1% of baggage that is hardly ever claimed, those goods conclusion up in a storefront in Scottsboro, Alabama. That baggage is then processed for possibly donation, sale or recycling. Rachel Polansky has much more.

News King